Georgetown Neighborhood: DC Shopping, Dining & HistoryThe cobblestone streets of historic Georgetown register centuries' old tales of America's past. Visitors will also find a thriving community that's home to Georgetown University, the Georgetown waterfront, charming residential streets, shopping, and delicious restaurants.
Georgetown Waterfront ParkEnjoy the outdoors along Georgetown Waterfront Park, a favorite gathering place for locals and tourists. The park stretches along the Potomac River, offering beautiful views of Washington, DC. Follow Wisconsin Avenue at The Georgetown Inn to Washington Harbor for an enjoyable stroll or brisk workout through the newest phase of Georgetown Waterfront Park. In addition to spaces for pedestrians, cyclists, and skaters, the Georgetown Waterfront Park offers exciting vantage points for watching collegiate and professional crew teams train and compete, recreational boaters, and kayakers
ShoppingDiscover more than 150 one-of-a-kind boutiques and specialty stores in this neighborhood. Shop for gourmet food, art, apparel and accessories, home décor, luggage, books, stationary, toys, electronics and more.
- Aveda- 1325 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington DC
- Ralph Lauren- 1249 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington DC
- Gap- 1258 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington DC
- Diesel- 1249 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington DC
- Zara- 1234 M Street NW, Washington DC
- Banana Republic- 3200 M Street NW, Washington DC
- L'Eclat de Verre- 3336 M Street NW, Washington DC
- Restoration Hardware- 1222 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington DC
- Sephora- 3065 M Street NW, Washington DC
- Lacoste- 3146 M Street NW, Washington DC
- Abercrombie and Fitch- 1208 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington DC
- Kate Spade- 3061 M Street, NW, Washington DC
- White House/Black Market- 3103 M Street NW, Washington DC