ToursVisit and learn all about the people and forces that have turned Embassy Row into one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the city. Wealth, power, intrigue, scandals, curses and political assassination - explore it all through many of the city tours in the center of this foreign diplomatic community. Visit embassy.org for tour and other information.
DC Embassy Row Facts
Getting ThereThe Georgetown Inn is located less than a mile from Embassy Row. Enjoy a tree-lined stroll north on Wisconsin Avenue, First stop, the Russian Embassy.
- Head north on Wisconsin Ave NW toward Dumbarton St NW: 0.2 miles
- Turn right onto Q St NW: 0.8 miles
- Turn left onto 23rd St. NW: 276 ft
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Massachusetts Avenue Northwest
- Wisconsin Ave & Dumbarton St NW Stop ID: WIDB
- Walk east on NW R St to Embassy Row: 0.8 miles
- Take DCWE towards Georgetown to NW Wisconsin Av & NW R St: two stops